You may not have time to read a book, watch a DVD or attend a class to learn how to lose weight. But you probably have 60 seconds to listen to a quick tip, right? Last week I visited KS95 to record some easy advice for people who want to lose weight. Give them a quick listen. Even if you don’t need to shed pounds, each minute-long segment includes simple things that anyone can do to eat well, move more and improve their health.
Quick and Easy Weight Loss Tips
- Body Mass Index What is BMI and why does it matter? Get the basic facts.
- Design for Weight Loss Set up your home and workspace so that you make better food choices.
- Goal Setting Want to reach your goals? Set yourself up for success with these steps.
- Start an Exercise Program Get ready to move! Even if you haven’t done so in a while, follow these steps to begin.
- State Fair Tips These tips will guide you through a healthy visit to the Minnesota State Fair.
And don’t forget to check out the rest of our Minnesota State Fair related blog posts, including this list of Healthy State Fair Foods.